COVID-19

 

Analysis of Environmental Status during the Movement Control Order Period due to COVID-19 Pandemic in Malaysia (Analisis Status Alam Sekitar semasa Tempoh Perintah Kawalan Pergerakan Akibat Pandemik COVID-19 di Malaysia)

Jeffrey Lawrence D'Silva, Haliza Abdul Rahman, Dzuhailmi Dahalan

I Abstract and References I Full Text PDF (324KB) I

 

Association between Climatic Conditions, Population Density and Covid-19 in Indonesia

R. Azizah, Santi Martini, Lilis Sulistyorini, Mahmudah, Aditya Sukma Pawitra, Didik Budijanto, Stefanny Surya Nagari, Cendana Fitrahanjani, Fairuz Haniyah Ramadhani & Mohd. Talib Latif

I Abstract and References I Full Text PDF (400KB) I

 

Managing COVID-19 Pandemic in Teaching Hospitals: An Early Preparedness Setting

Azmawati Mohammed Nawi, Azimatun Noor Aizuddin, Rozita Hod, Norfazilah Ahmad, Faiz Daud, Sharifah Azura Salleh, Najma Kori, Petrick Periyasamy, Mohd Rohaizat Hassan, Hanafiah Harunarashid, Kamaruzaman Jusoff & Mohd Afiq Arifin

I Abstract and References I Full Text PDF (632KB) I

 

COVID-19 Mini-Review: D614G Mutation as an Independent Risk-Factor to the Expression of ACE2 and DPP4 Associated Increased Severity in COVID-19

Siti Asmaa Mat Jusoh, Parisa Foroozandeh, Lee Yan Fen, Mardani Abdul Halim, Manoj Kumar Laskmanan & Shaharum Shamsuddin

I Abstract and References I Full Text PDF (972KB) I

 

Positive and Negative Effects of COVID-19 Pandemic on Aquatic Environment: A Review

Ong Meng Chuan, Adiana Ghazali, Roswati Md Amin, Kesaven Bhubalan, Lee Jen Nie, Tuan Mohamad Fauzan Tuan Omar, Idham Khalil, Suvik Assaw, Yong Jaw Chuen, Nurulnadia Mohd Yusoff, Izan Jaafar, Wan Nurul Nadiah Wan Rasdi, Nurzafirah Mazlan, Miftahul Jannah Muhammad Husin, Radin Maya Saphira Radin Mohamed, Zurahanim Fasha Anual, Chen Mengli & Marfiah Ab Wahid

I Abstract and References I Full Text PDF (844KB) I